loan consolidation calculators student Various allergic reactions that are caused by banana happens within a span of a few minutes, which could include various symptoms such as hives, itching near the area of the mouth, wheezing and swelling to name a few. An allergic reaction could vary from mild too extreme in certain cases and might require treatment with an antihistamine. In a few cases, it can also cause anaphylaxis which might be life threatening reaction.
see url If you feel you or someone from your circle is suffering from http://acf.ch/wp/?m=instant-auto-loan-approval-for-bad-credit Banana allergy, then you should indeed consult a doctor who can help you out in diagnosis with the help of blood and prick test.
What Could be The Possible Symptoms of Banana Allergy in Adults?
follow url The banana allergy could be developed at any point in the life of a human, but if allergic reactions are witnessed on the stage of childhood, then it could be easily be cured with a specified period, but it is difficult in case if you have grown adult. Let us have a look at the various symptoms of banana allergy: –
loan and deposit pricing software Swelling
- You could witness swelling in certain parts of the body, mainly due to itching.
- The symptoms that are restricted to the mouth are termed as oral allergy while other symptoms that are caused by various parts of the body could be a red rash, hives,
- Other severe allergic reactions could be swelling on the eyes and faces which could cause severe itching and pain.
Another allergic symptom of banana could be Itching in the area near the mouth, such as lips, throat, and tongue. The itching could also spread to various other areas such as eyes and skin. In the following above cases, you should immediately consult a doctor and specify the other allergies that are caused by banana.
Pain in the Abdominal
By many research, it is known that banana allergies cause a lot of gastrointestinal issues and the very first symptom could be nausea. Also, stomach pain, Cramping, diarrhea, and vomiting could also be caused due to consuming banana.
Allergic reactions of banana can cause a decrease in blood pressure, which can cause anaphylactic shock due to a limitation in blood oxygen level. Immediately visit a doctor if you feel a weak pulse, light-headedness, or loss of consciousness.
specialty home loans Other Symptoms
Other symptoms caused by the allergic reaction of banana could be Vomiting, Diarrhea, Runny nose, Watery eyes, cramping in the abdomen to name a few.
Symptoms of Banana Allergy in Babies
Once you are feeding your baby with banana make sure you keep an eye on your child for the symptoms that are caused due to an allergic reaction of the banana. Let us have a look at the top private student loan providers Symptoms of banana allergy in Babies: –
source link Symptoms that are caused on the skin: –
- Reddish bumps.
- Swelling appeared on the face.
- The sensation of itching.
hdfc two wheeler loan bangalore Symptoms related to breathing: –
Your baby might experience respiratory tract symptoms due to an allergic reaction of the banana. The Symptoms are as follows:-
- Running nose.
- Breathing shortness.
http://condadotravel.com/?q=payday-loans-over-three-months Symptoms related to the Gastrointestinal Tract: –
Within hours of eating a banana, your baby might face symptoms related to the Gastrointestinal Tract. The symptoms could be following: –
- Loose bowels.
- Stomach pain.
Once your child has started facing any of the above based symptoms after eating a banana, try to consult a real doctor immediately.
Precautions that Needs to be Taken on Banana Allergy
- Assorted products that are flavored such as lip balm, medication, that are made from banana should be avoided.
- Various desserts and smoothies should be avoided if they contain banana extract.
- Different cross-reactive foods and fruits such as kiwi, apples, papaya, tomatoes should be prevented.
- Various latex based products such as gloves, condoms, dental dams and various fitness equipment should be avoided.