payday loans that service nc Hair plays a significant role in making us feel good about ourselves. Everyone wants a full head of luscious shiny hair, but the reality is always far from ideal. Wherefore, hair products and hair replacement treatments are billion-dollar industries.
go site You are likely asking yourself, why does my hair fall? Well, your hair is affected by many factors. Top of which is diet, genes, age, the environment, and methods of styling. Ordinarily, we shed 50-100 strands of hair per day. It happens when you are combing, shampooing, styling, or even when you are just sitting doing nothing. 50-100 strands of hair a day should never be cause for concern because new strands grow anyway. However, if you notice that you are losing considerably more hair, it is time to examine the reasons.
go to link Several medical conditions may be causing your hair to fall. These include stress, hyper, and hypothyroidism, pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, alopecia areata, malnutrition, chemotherapy, aging, anemia, polycystic ovary syndrome (POS), over styling, and medications like steroids, antidepressants, and blood thinners among others.
Before you spend a small fortune on different products that claim to return your hair to its former glory, consider natural remedies. Natural remedies are cheaper and safer for your hair since they are devoid of harsh industrial chemicals and additives. Below are some of the best natural resources to control hair fall.
You must have noticed that most hair products have Aloe Vera as one of the ingredients. It is because Aloe Vera is one of the most potent natural remedies. It has a natural component known as Choline Salicylate which is an effective anti-inflammatory agent. Additionally, Aloe Vera contains Chondroitin Sulfate which is a healing agent.
Often, you may notice that your scalp is itchy and flaky. It means that your scalp is dry and irritated which makes your hair brittle and prone to breaking. Aloe Vera works by soothing the skin, healing the damaged scalp and moisturizing your hair. The natural oils in Aloe Vera coat the brittle hair and seal the strands making them healthy and silky.
On other occasions, you may notice that your scalp is too oily. It is a condition known as Seborrhea Dermatitis caused by excess sebum. Sebum is the natural oil produced by your body to keep your scalp nourished. Excessive production of sebum blocks the pores and burdens the follicles by attaching to dust and dirt. Aloe Vera will revert the level of moisture in your hair to the ideal condition.
- You can use Aloe Vera gel in its natural state by massaging it into your scalp.
- Mix Aloe Vera gel (5 tablespoons) with coconut oil (3 tablespoons) and honey (2 tablespoons) to make a conditioner that you can wear overnight.
Hot Oil Massage
A hot oil massage is a great way to curb hair loss. It is a technique that has been used for generations. As you well know, getting a massage on any part of your body promotes circulation and relaxation. Massaging your head with oil will improve the health of your scalp and nourish your hair. This treatment curbs brittle strands and makes for easier combing and management. The advantage of using hot oil is that it seeps into your scalp better than cold or room temperature oil.
The best oils to use for your hot oil massage are coconut oil, almond oil, and olive oil. You can also add essential oils like rosemary, lavender, lemon, thyme, sandalwood, and geranium essential oils. Lavender, rosemary, thyme, and lemon essential oils work best with normal and oily hair. If you have dry hair, use sandalwood, geranium, rosemary or lavender essential oils.
Since the hot oil massage will no doubt leave your hair greasy and heavy, it is recommended that you apply the treatment 2-3 hours before you shampoo and condition your hair. Leaving the oils in your hair overnight is also a good idea to give the oil enough time to seep into your scalp. Do not leave the house with oiled hair since it will attach to dust and dirt.
payday loans locations in san jose How to do Hot Oil Massage
- Mix your choice of oil and essential oils in a bowl and warm them over hot Do not warm them directly in a pan or microwave.
- When they reach your desired temperature, use a cotton ball to dip into the hot oil and dab directly on to your scalp.
- Once you are done applying the oil, massage the scalp for 15-20 minutes to ensure that the whole scalp is covered.
- Using your hands, apply the remaining oil on the length of your hair to make sure all your hair is well coated.
- Cover your head with a non-absorbent fabric for 2-3 hours or overnight. Alternatively, you can wear a warm towel on your head to give your hair steam treatment.
- Shampoo and condition your hair.
Onion juice is an unexpected but effective remedy for hair loss. Using onion juice on your scalp reduces hair loss, thinning, greying, dandruff, scalp infections, alopecia, and dry scalp among others.
Onions contain Sulphur, Amino Acids, Keratin, Catalase and Anti-microbial properties. Sulphur is great for curbing dry scalp and dandruff which is why it is a common ingredient in hair products. Amino Acids are a form of protein that contributes to healthy hair. Keratin is the main component for healthy hair.
The process of aging and greying is promoted by enzymes known as free radicals. These free radicals can only be slowed down by flavonoids. Catalase is an antioxidant that is rich in flavonoids. The flavonoids in onions combat greying and keep your hair healthier and younger for longer.
Onions also contain collagen and anti-bacterial properties. The anti-bacterial properties are great for keeping your scalp healthy and infection-free. Collagen is known for aiding in production and maintenance of healthy cells which is great for your hair follicles. Healthy cells promote increased blood flow to your scalp making it ideal for hair regeneration.
paperless loans no credit check How to Use:
- Peel and chop four large onions.
- Pulverize them in a blender or juicer. Use a cloth to extract the juice in the case of a mixer.
- Apply the juice directly to your roots.
- If you are worried about the odor, you can add an essential oil of your choice to mask the onion smell.
- For best results, apply twice a day for at least two
Amla or Indian Gooseberry
Amla or Indian Gooseberry is an edible fruit native to India. The health benefits of taking this fruit cannot be overstated. It has been used for generations in Ayurveda treatments.
Amla is used on hair as a shampoo, conditioner, and oil. You can also consume the fruit, drink the juice or brew tea. Any way you use it will be beneficial to your overall health and hair. Amla contains tons of iron, carotene, Vitamin C, tannins, anti-oxidants, Gallic acid, kaempferol, and flavonoids. All these elements are great for promoting healthy cells and with that healthy hair and skin.
For the most part, hair breaks because of Vitamin C deficiency. The Vitamin C in Indian Gooseberry ensures healthier and fuller hair. The anti-oxidants and flavonoids help your hair retain its pigmentation and luster by stopping free radicals from catalyzing the greying process.
Indian Gooseberry is a seasonal fruit usually available from October to March. You will need to plan for the off-season period. When in season, buy lots of Amla and dry it in the sun for use during the off-season period. Dried Amla fruit can be boiled and used as a shampoo. You can also grind dried Amla to make a powder or extract Amla oil from dry Amla seeds.
investment property loan interest rate increase How to use:
- Eat fresh Amla fruit or drink Amla fruit juice twice daily.
- Use a mixture of Amla juice and Lemon juice on your scalp and allow it soak for 20-30 minutes before rinsing with plain water.
- Apply a combination of Amla juice and Henna on your scalp and hair. Let it sit for 20-30 minutes then shampoo and condition your hair. This treatment leaves your hair shiny, lustrous and with great color.
- Combine Amla oil with coconut oil and apply to your scalp. Massage for a minimum of 15 minutes to allow the oil to seep into the follicles.
- Boil dried Amla fruit with Reetha and Shikakai for at least 10 minutes. Use the solution as shampoo. Afterwards, rinse with plain water.
- To use Amla as a conditioner, combine Amla powder (3 tablespoons) with yogurt (2 teaspoons) and Honey (1 teaspoon). Apply to your hair and scalp and allow it to rest for an hour. Rinse with plain water. These measurements can be adjusted according to the volume of your hair.
Fenugreek is an Indian condiment valued for its extensive medicinal properties. It is also known as Methi seeds or Methi Dana. Fenugreek is used to cure bronchitis, mouth ulcers, a cough, and is beneficial for lactating mothers for increased milk production.
The benefits of fenugreek on your hair are just as extensive. It combats hair loss, thinning and greying, scalp damage and dryness, and gives you shiny, moisturized and tangle-free hair. All these benefits are because Fenugreek is packed with calcium, proteins, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Iron, Antecedent hormones, Lecithin, Potassium, and Nicotinic Acid. The Nicotinic Acid, Folic Acid, and proteins are responsible for counteracting hair loss and dandruff. The Lecithin is great for maintaining moisture and shine in your hair, and the Potassium works by keeping grey hairs at bay.
Fenugreek is beneficial to both dry hair and oily hair. Its properties are capable of restoring moisture to dry frizzy hair and at the same time regulate the PH of your scalp and optimize production of sebum. Sebum is the naturally occurring oil on your scalp, too much of which causes an oily scalp.
http://cuba-clothing.com/blog/?m=usa-payday-loans-potter-road-des-plaines-il How to Use Fenugreek:
- Soak fenugreek seeds (2 tablespoons) in half a liter of water overnight. Strain and drink the water first thing in the morning. It will be beneficial not only to your hair but your overall health.
- Soak fenugreek seeds overnight using the same measurements mentioned above. In the morning, grind the seeds into a smooth paste and apply the mixture to your scalp. Let it rest for at least an hour then rinse using plain water.
- Using the same procedure stated above to make a paste, combine the paste with lemon juice or apple cider vinegar and use it on your scalp and hair to regulate an oily scalp.
- The same fenugreek paste mentioned above can be combined with an egg yolk. Apply to the hair and allow it to sit for a minimum of 40 minutes. Rinse and then shampoo to counter the egg odor.
- To deal with dandruff, combine the fenugreek paste with curd. Slather it all over your hair and scalp. Give the concoction an hour to seep into the scalp then rinse with plain water.
- You can also mix fenugreek paste with coconut milk and use it on your hair and roots. Cover your hair with a shower cap for 30-40 minutes and then wash off all the particles with plain water.
- To make a perfect moisturizer, boil fenugreek seeds in coconut oil until they turn a crimson color. Drain the seeds and apply the oil as you would a hot oil massage. Do not go out with greasy hair. Let the oils seep in overnight or for 2-3 hours before shampooing.
Chinese Hibiscus Flowers and Leaves
The hibiscus flower is not only celebrated for its medicinal purposes, but it is also grown for ornamental purposes and is the national flower of Malaysia. China Rose, as it is sometimes called, is known for treatment of dire conditions like heart disease, UTIs, diabetes, and menstrual cramps among others.
As far as hair is concerned, the hibiscus flower along with its leaves treat alopecia, dry and flaky scalp, baldness, hair thinning, seborrhea, dandruff, and split ends among others. It is because the Chinese hibiscus is loaded with Vitamin C, Amino Acids, Calcium, Carotene, Phosphorous, Flavonoids, Riboflavin, Anti-bacterial properties, Anti-inflammatory properties, and Anti-oxidants.
The Vitamin C in China Rose promotes the production of Collagen which is responsible for strong hair. The anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties ensure a healthy scalp which is devoid of lice and other follicular infections. Anti-oxidants, flavonoids, amino acids, riboflavin, and carotene provide healthy cells and fight free radicals in order to stop hair from losing its color. Combined, all these nutrients stimulate dormant hair follicles and promote hair regeneration.
http://selinathompson.co.uk/?m=aaa-payday-loans-port-charlotte-fl How to use Chinese Hibiscus Flowers and Leaves
- Take 6 Chinese hibiscus flowers and 6 Chinese hibiscus leaves and grind them together to form a smooth paste. In a pan, add half a cup of coconut oil and allow boiling. Mix the paste and the hot oil and set aside to cool. Apply the resulting mixture on your scalp and hair in small circular motions for at least 30 minutes. You can leave the oil on your head overnight or give it a minimum of 30 minutes to infuse into the scalp and tresses. Shampoo and condition.
- Make a paste of Chinese hibiscus flowers and leaves as stipulated above. To this, add yogurt (2 tablespoons) and one egg yolk from a large Beat until the egg loses its slimy consistency. Apply to the scalp and hair as you would a mask. Let it rest for at least an hour, rinse first, then use a mild shampoo to wash off the egg smell.
- To make a Chinese hibiscus flower shampoo, boil six flowers and six leaves in a glass of water for a maximum of 5 minutes. Set aside to cool. Once the mixture has cooled, add gram flour (1 teaspoon). Mix well and use the resulting concoction as you would regular shampoo.
- Chinese hibiscus conditioner is made by crushing eight petals of the flower in a glass of water. Make sure the consistency of the paste is the same as the regular conditioner. If it isn’t, add hibiscus flowers or water until the desired consistency is achieved. Apply the conditioner to your roots and along the length of your hair. Allow time to condition (at least an hour) and then rinse off with plain water.
- The perfect conditioner for oily hair involves pulverizing hibiscus flowers (2 tablespoons). To that, add Honey (2 tablespoons), coconut milk (2 tablespoons), yogurt (2 tablespoons) and Aloe Vera gel (4 tablespoons). Slather generously on the scalp and tresses. Allow the conditioner to sit for 30-40 minutes and then wash off with plain water.
Achieving and maintaining healthy hair is no easy task. If you are not careful, the expenses could run into the thousands. This is why it is important to always check for natural DIY methods to achieve the same results if not better. Using expensive products does not guarantee better results. Sometimes that easy-to-find herb or fruit could be the best solution to your hair loss problem.