Every woman has experienced white discharge. White discharge is also known as vaginal discharge. It is commonly a normal discharge that occurs regularly. However, White discharge may be yellowish, gray and green or have an unpleasant smell that can cause infection and may be very harmful. It mainly occurs before the beginning of menstruation cycle or periods. A typical occurrence of whitish liquid keeps the vagina free from bacteria and remains the vagina healthy. But the strange or abnormal white liquid is usually caused by bacterial infection or fungus (yeast). If you observe any abnormal white discharge or foul smell in vaginal discharge, you need to consult your doctor for proper treatment.
What Causes Vaginal Discharge or White Discharge?
Many reasons commonly cause vaginal discharge. The most common causes of white discharge are as follows: –
- Before periods or menstrual bleeding
- It may often occur during pregnancy.
- At the time of ovulation.
- Cervical cancer.
- Birth control pills.
- Bacterial infection.
- Pelvic infection.
- Use of scented soaps and moisturizers.
- High stress.
- Yeast infection.
Symptoms of White Discharge
Some most common and frequently observed symptoms are listed below-
- Intense Itching and soreness in the vagina.
- Fishy odor after sex.
- Severe pain in the vaginal
- Redness, swelling, and burning.
- Discomfort and contact fatigue.
- Skin infection and allergy.
- Sudden weight gain.
- Cuts in the vaginal area.
- Numbness and tingling.
- Tiredness and fever.
Natural Remedies to Cure White Discharge:
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the most effective treatment for vaginal discharge. It aids to maintain the pH balance of your body. It contains antiseptic, anti- inflammatory and acidic agents that help to minimize vaginal pain and odor. It also assists to reinstate vaginal flora.
Methods to apply this remedy: –
- Take a proper amount of apple cider vinegar and mix it with lukewarm water.
- Use that liquid two times a day to wash vaginal area.
- Another option, swallow a glass of apple cider vinegar fluid every day in the morning.
- Proper use of apple cider vinegar liquid can surely help to cure vaginal odor in discharge.
Fenugreek seeds are the best source to cure leukorrhea has very effective antiseptic and acidic properties that are very fruitful for vagina. It usually refines the pH level and maintains the estrogen levels as well. It makes our whole body healthy. Fenugreek seeds aids to reduce the vaginal discomfort and pain. Also, it boosts up the gut system of our body.
Here is the procedure to use: –
- You just need to drench some fenugreek seeds in water and leave it for the whole
- Next day in the morning strain that liquid and mix one spoon of honey to it.
- Then consume fenugreek seeds liquid on an empty stomach.
- You can also combine some fenugreek seeds in hot water and leave it for at least half an hour. Then use it to wash your vaginal area.
- Follow this powerful remedy regularly for better and faster recovery.
Indian Gooseberry (amla)
Amla is very much favorable for vagina. It contains anti- infection qualities that helps to remove the fishy smell in the vagina. It also assists to maintain the acidic quality. Amla has an abundant amount of vitamin C that improves an immune system that mainly helps to wrestle vaginal problems.
How to apply :
- You need to mix amla powder in hot water to wash and clean vagina.
- You can also drink amla juice every morning and can also slice of amla on an empty abdomen.
- Cut the small slices of amla and eat on a regular basis.
- Regular consumption of amla can help you get rid of vaginal odor.
Banana is the excellent home remedy for white discharge. Banana fruit is very much beneficial to cure the vaginal discomfort. It mainly relieves digestive discomforts and inactivity. It contains calcium and vitamin that aids to maintain and boost up gastroenteritis system.
How to use banana fruit for vaginal discharge: –
- Regularly eat two bananas with milk in the morning.
- You can also consume banana shake every morning.
- Make a juice of banana flower with warm water and swallow every day.
- Properly pursue this remedy for vaginal improvement.
Fig is normally considered as the popular remedy to get rid get rid of abnormal liquid from the vagina. Fig is naturally very effective to remove all the unwanted toxins and bacterias from your body. It helps to lessen or reduce white discharge.
Some common tips to follow this remedy: –
- Rinse some dried figs in a glass of water whole night.
- Properly grind and mix that that liquid in the morning and consume it every day.
- You can also make fig liquid that aids to remove the unwanted bacterias and clear your vagina as well.
- Perform this remedy every day to reduce vaginal discharge.
Cranberry is a fantastic remedy to treat vaginal issues. It has antioxidant, antibacterial, antiseptic, antibiotic and antifungal agents that help to throw out harmful bacterias and toxins from the vagina. It is the effective treatment for vaginal discomforts.
Best method to follow this remedy: –
- Swallow cranberry juice three times a day to resolve vaginal issues.
- You can also consume cranberry capsules every day. For capsule, you require consulting with a doctor.
- You need to apply this remedy to cure vaginal odor.
Okra (lady’s finger) is the best natural cure for vaginal infections or problems. It works efficiently to lessen white discharge or leukorrhea. Its antibiotic and antiseptic qualities help to remove fungus. It is also beneficial for the immune system.
How to perform this treatment: –
- Proper wash 5- 6 lady’s finger and cut washed ladyfingers into pieces.
- Boil the pieces of ladyfingers for at least 15- 20 minutes.
- Strain the liquid properly and consume it three times a day.
- Consume ladyfingers regularly for the improvement of vaginal discomforts.
Indian lilac is usually known as margosa and neem. It is advantageous for our vaginal health. It treats vaginal odor that usually occurs from white discharge. It contains antiseptic agents or qualities that assist in recovering from a vaginal infection. It also helps to lessen the pain, discomfort, and itching which is caused by vaginal discharge.
How to follow this remedy: –
- Boil 5-6 neem leaves in a glass of water properly.
- Use that liquid every day for a vaginal
- You can also consume fresh margosa leaves in the morning on an empty abdomen.
- You can use neem or margosa leaves in cooking too.
- It is a very common and effective remedy for white discharge and fleshy odor in the vagina.
Pomegranate is very useful for vaginal diseases and infections. As it is very rich in iron and vitamins that speedily cures vaginal diseases and also helps to fight with vaginal infections. In addition, it also helps to produce blood and purify blood in our body.
Few tips to perform this remedy very effectively:
- Consume pomegranate juice regularly in the morning.
- You can also make pomegranate and beetroot juice and swallow it on a regular basis.
- Alternatively, Pluck 5- 6 leaves from pomegranate tree and boil those leaves in two cups of water. Leave it for at least 15- 20 minutes.
- Use that pomegranate leaves liquid or solution to cleanse vagina.
- Follow this remedy to cure vaginal diseases.
Saffron is a very common natural remedy to overcome white discharge or vaginal discharge. It has antioxidant qualities that aids to treat white discharge. It also takes out toxins from the vagina. Saffron mainly boost up the gut system or gastrointestinal system for faster recovery.
How to apply this remedy: –
- Take one spoon of saffron and boil it with a proper amount of water.
- After that, strain the liquid and consume it regularly in the morning.
- You need to drink saffron liquid thrice a day.
- Swallow saffron liquid or fluid to recover faster from vaginal infections.
Yogurt is the best and fruitful element that heals vaginal problems speedily. It usually flushes out toxins and bacterias. It helps to maintain the health of vagina. Yogurt also helps to maintain our gut system to wrestle with infections.
Tips to persist this remedy effectively:
- Consume a cup of yogurt twice a day.
- You can also clean your vagina with yogurt and lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy to flush out harmful and unwanted bacterias from the vagina.
Some Additional Tips:
- Instead of wearing synthetic cloth underwears, wear cotton cloth panties or underwear.
- Wash your panties regularly in clean water.
- Change your undergarments at least two times a day.
- Clean the vagina and its surrounding areas with medicated soap and dry vaginal area with soft towel or cloth.
- Avoid aerated drinks, coffee, alcohol, smoking, junk foods, contaminated foods and oily foods.
- Intake healthy vegetable fluids and fruit juices.
- Apply moisturizer to the surrounded areas of the vagina.
- Do yoga and exercise regularly.
This write up will give you necessary information about vaginal discharge. Follow these natural remedies to reduce your vaginal discharge and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.