What is Anal Fissure?
An anal fissure is an open sore or tears at the surrounding skin of the anus. Have a sore skin around the anus can cause severe pain while passing the bowel, especially if you are constipated. A constipated bowel movement can cause sharp pain around the anus and also lead to bleeding. The burning movement causes the anus to bleed and can cause burning and painful sensations. This condition is also referred to as rectal fissure.
An anal fissure is a small to medium tear around the area of an anus which can cause severe pain and bleed while passing a bowel. The bleeding can occur during or after the bowel movement. It is a painful condition for a patient as he can neither sit properly nor move. The constant pain can cause a lot of other troubles in routine life, and hence for such people, there are some tips to get rid of this painful condition.
Sometimes, the anal fissure can be so deep that it exposes muscle tissues underneath and can be very painful. There are many causes of anal fissures. Some of them are:
- Due to the long bouts of diarrhea
- Due to the long bouts of constipation
- Straining of bowel movement
- Giving birth to a child
Treatment of Anal Fissure at Home
After detecting the ailment because of the symptoms and signs showed by it, you can now proceed with the treatment. Many home remedies can help with anal fissures. Some of them are as under:
Aloe Vera is known to be a magical herb and has many benefits when it comes to health, beauty, etc. One of the most important properties is its healing power and the pain relieving ability. Hence it can prove much useful to counter this painful condition. Aloe Vera is also known to heal the skin around the anus which is all cracked up because of the fissure. The application of it is also effortless yet tremendously useful. The availability of Aloe Vera is also not a big deal and hence what one needs to be just apply it regularly.
How to use:
- Buy an Aloe Vera gel from the market or slice an Aloe Vera leaf and extract the gel from within.
- Apply the gel topically on the affected area and let it sit for as long as you can.
- Repeat the process twice or more in a day.
Comfrey is known to be a well-known herb with many medical aspects. Its healing property is one of the main reasons why it is used for treating the anal fissures. This herb also helps in regenerating the tissue and thus helps in quickening the healing of a fissure caused around the anus. Comfrey is a herb whose stem as well leaves are known to have medical benefits.
quicken loans login How to use:
- Pour a tablespoon of dried comfrey in hot water and let it sit there for 15 minutes.
- Strain the liquid out and let it cool.
- Store the solution in some bottle and use it to cleanse the affected area twice or more in a day.
- Another way to use Comfrey is to use the OTC ointment which contains comfrey directly on the affected area to see some results.
The L-arginine gel contains amino acid which is known to recovery the skin around the anus which is sore due to the fissures. This gel also helps in increasing the flow of nitric oxide in the affected area thus helps in healing.
The L- arginine is known to have no side effects, and hence it is popular. It also works great for people who are unresponsive to other treatments of allopathy as well as naturopathy. The use of this gel is also simple yet efficient, and one can see the change in his condition in just a few days of application of this gel.
micro credit loans umobile How to use:
- One can simply apply the L- arginine gel on the area affected by fissure once or twice in a day.
This is known to one of the most effective home remedies when it comes to anal fissure. The olive oil once applied around the skin of anus acts as a lubricant. Hence it helps in easing out the passage of the bowel which leads to healing of the surrounding skin. The Olive Oil also has some anti-inflammatory properties which assist in relieving the pain caused due to the anal fissure. Hence in just a few weeks of its application one can see amazing benefits in the fissure pain.
payday loan leads vendor in ahmedabad How to use:
- Mix equal amounts of olive oil with bee wax and honey.
- After mixing them, heat the mixture until they are all melted and blended with each other.
- Let the mixture cool and apply it directly on the affected area.
- It is recommended to perform this couple of times in a day for effective result.
Hot Sitz Bath
Hot Sitz bath is going to for people who want to improve the healing process of an anal fissure. Hot Sitz works in a way that it helps in increasing the blood flow towards the anal area which can aggregate the healing process of the cut around the anus. It is also used to sideline the pain, swelling, and itchiness which are a well-known symptom of anal fissure.
best banks to refinance car loans How to use:
- Draw yourself a warm bath
- Mix with some lavender oil and Mix it well into the bath
- Sit in the bathtub for about 15 minutes
- Perform the process twice or thrice a day
Coconut oil has many advantages. An anal fissure is something that takes time to heal. Coconut oil again acts as an excellent lubricant which helps in lubricating the bowel movement. It is a well-known home remedy of an anal fissure.
title loans milwaukee wisconsin How to use:
- One must apply pure coconut oil around the anus two to three times in a day.
- In case of the chronic fissure, one must try to increase the application often for better results.
- Coconut oil is also good for constipation, and one must include it in their daily diet as it helps in digestion of food.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most effective treatments for anal fissures. Apple cider vinegar treats of the primary cause of anal fissure which is constipation. The apple cider vinegar eases constipation, and the fiber content inside the apple cider vinegar known as Pectin Is used to improve the digestion and hence the bowel movement.
payday loan shop in shepherds bush How to use:
- Put one to two tablespoons of vinegar in a glass of water.
- Add honey for additional taste; you can also skip this part.
- Drink the solution twice a day until you see the results.
Fiber is a well-known component which is known to relieve the movement of the bowel which then keeps away from aggregating the already fissure around the anus. Fiber content helps one to put less pressure during the bowel movement and prevents one from damaging or cutting the lining of the anus. So, we can say that fiber is more of a prevention of the anal fissure in the first place.
http://cfpaldomoro.it/?m=payday-loan-florence-ky How to use:
There are some food which are high in fiber content, some of them are:
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sunflower seeds, etc.
Other than that there are many fiber supplements available at the medical store which can help in the fiber content inside the body. One must consult the doctor before taking the supplements.
It is highly important to consume a lot of water while being on a high fiber diet as it helps can cause digestive problems and must be accompanied by lots of fluid intakes.
An anal fissure is majorly caused because of consuming inappropriate food in your diet. The first thing that needs to be cured before curing or healing the anal fissure in the first place is constipation. And if you’ll eat right, there is less probability that you’ll be constipated. It is very important to consume fresh fruits two to three times in a day as well as drink enough water which then helps in softening of the stool. The enzymes present in the fruits help in the proper digestion of the food hence keeping a person from getting constipated. However, the fruits must be chosen with care and only those who have sufficient fiber in them. The fruits without fiber can lead to constipation, and hence one must avoid such fruits.
Flaxseeds are known to be rich in fiber and omega three fatty acids. Flaxseed helps one in treating constipation and hence the anal fissure. Because of its laxative property, it helps in decreasing the strain level during the bowel movement. The ease of passing the bowel does not scrub the skin, and hence one can get healing of the fissures in just a few days only.
- Mix a tablespoon of Flaxseed in a glass of water.
- Consume the mixture every day before going to bed.
- One can also consume the supplement of Flaxseed in the form of tablets which are easily available at medical stores.
On top of every remedy that you follow, this one is the one you should always follow. Hygiene is one of the most important parts if when it comes to curing the anal fissure. It is important to maintain hygiene and keep the area around the anus dry and clean. The moisture around the fissured area can increase the risk of bacterial infection which as a result can slow down the healing process of the anal fissure.
http://condadotravel.com/?q=payday-loans-williams-lake How to follow:
- It is essential to clean the anus area with soft toilet paper after every bowel movement. One must try to stay away from rough and scented toiled papers as they can aggregate the irritation around the anus area.
- It is very important to keep the area dry every time you take a shower. One must dab some powder around the area after every bathing session.
- It is essential to losing clothes as they won’t be uncomforting around the fissured area. It is equally important to wear cotton panties as they keep the air circulation within the area intact.
- One must avoid sitting in the same position for a long time as it can cause the area to moisten up and hence aggregate the irritation.
Milk is known to be one of the essential ingredients that one must include in their home remedy for anal fissures. Just by consuming hot milk daily before bedtime is known to maintain a regular bowel movement which helps in marinating the passing of the bowel and hence keeping one away from constipation which can trigger that anal fissure all over again.
Lentils are known to be high in fiber content which has many nourishing properties. Lentils are highly considered when it comes to treating the anal fissure at home.
How to use: (Sprouted lentils are consumed twice every day for the treatment of anal fissure)
- Soak some lentils for the night just like cereals are such as moong or rajma, overnight.
- Then the other morning, tie them through the muslin cloth which tends to dry out, in that case, you can sprinkle some water on it every time to maintain moisture.
- Wait for a day you can see lentils sprout.
One must consume these sprayed lentils every day for at least twice a day for more efficient results. Lentils are known to treat the anal fissure with no side effect at all.