Say Bye to Wrinkles With Honey Face Masks
Wrinkles are the part of aging which makes women crazy. It is one of those skin issues everyone gets worried from the age of 24 because it is common nowadays. Unhealthy lifestyle, stress, hormonal imbalance, low physical activity and excess use of cosmetic are few reasons which lead to wrinkles. The worst part is it doesn’t only make one’s appearance dull but also reduce a flawless smooth skin.
We cannot stop the aging process neither it can be prevented completely. There are several ways from which the process can be slow down. There are many counter-top home ingredients which prevent and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. One such ingredient is honey which has anti-ageing property.
A facial mask made up of honey is a luxurious treat, and they can bring observable results by reducing the visibility of lines and wrinkles. We have mentioned a simple home-based honey masks which are effective on wrinkles, they’re slow processed, but surely the result will last longer.
Avocado, Banana and Honey Mask
In this mask, the banana will help to combat wrinkles, the avocado will nourish the skin deeply, and honey will improve the visibility of fine lines.
- Mix banana and a half avocado.
- Make a paste of avocado and banana.
- Add 1 Honey into the paste and mix it well.
- Apply the mask on the face and areas with fine lines.
- Leave it for 20-25 minutes to dry.
- With lukewarm water wash the mask and gently pat the skin dry.
Apply this anti-wrinkle magical mask two times a week for a bright skin.
Honey Face Mask with Apricot, Lemon Juice, and Milk
Milk will work as a moisturizer; lemon will increase the collagen of the skin, apricot will enhance the elasticity of the skin and honey will protect skin from radicals which cause premature aging.
- Blend apricot to form a paste.
- Add lemon juice, honey, and milk in the paste.
- Mix it well and apply it as a thick mask on the face.
- Leave it to dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the mask with water and gently pat the skin dry.
Apply this anti-wrinkle mask three times a week to tighten the skin and prevent wrinkles.
Ginger and Honey Face Mask
Ginger will help to increase a blood flow in that area which will reduce the wrinkles and signs of aging and honey will work as a natural moisturizer.
- Make a ginger paste and extract its juice.
- Take 1 Tbs. of ginger juice and half tbs. of raw honey.
- Mix it well.
- Apply a mixture on wrinkle prone areas.
- Massage gently in a circular motion with a finger.
- Allow it to remain for 25-30 minutes.
- Wash the mask and pat the skin dry.
Use this remedy daily to notice the best result.
These were the top 3 honey masks which will combat wrinkles and help you to achieve flawless skin. Now, what are you waiting for? Grab a honey bottle and start including it in a beauty regime.