http://acf.ch/wp/?m=consolidation-loans-bank-of-montreal An acne is a form of skin disease that affects the oil glands in the skin. The skin consists of microscopic holes known as pores which are connected to each other under the layer. The skin pores are filled with an oily substance known as sebum which is the result of oil glands secretion. The main objective of the oil gland is to maintain the smoothness of skin and carry the dead skin cells. It ensures that there is no roughness in the skin. These pores, sometimes, get clogged due to the daily exposure to dust and grime, which gives rise to acne. Though this is not a serious skin issue, it may give an awkward look to the bearer.
pay day loan up to 1000 http://cfpaldomoro.it/?m=loans-for-the-unemployed-canada How Does Acne Develop on the Body?
no cosigner loans for college students The main reason behind the acne is the clogged hair follicles, which fail to secrete sebum. As a result, the skin swells up unnecessary. However, it has been observed that, when the skin cells of our body get plugged, a form of bacteria starts to grow there. It causes swelling, and when it starts to break down, acnes show up.
source url Types of Acne
Various types of acnes can grow in our body. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Whiteheads- As the name depicts, these acnes has a white head and grows under the skin
- Blackheads- This is another form of acne that grows on the skin’s surface and starts to show up on the skin. It has a black head, which is not because of dirt
- Cysts – These are acute cases of acne. When the puss in the acne gets hardened, then it starts to pain. Though this is small in size, it can occur anywhere in the body
- Papules- This is another form of acne that has a pink head. These are seen in the skin when it is about to break down
- Pustules – These can be particularly painful. This type of acne has puss in it and can leave a mark on the skin
Here are some common types of acne that can you can see in the body.
commonwealth bank home loan interest rates fixed Who Can Get it?
This disease is considered as common skin disease. Anyone can get acne during the puberty. When a teenager turns into an adult, certain hormonal changes occur in the body. It leads to a higher amount of hair growth and sebum secretion. At this age, the skin gets smoother and becomes fairer because of a greater amount of sebum secretion. Those who are in the age group of 11 to 40 can get acne, and it is also observed in the case of people who are 18 years old.
enter How Long Can it Last?
Acne is not an acute skin disease and gets cured naturally. It starts to grow from the age of 11 and can last up to 40 years of age. However, for women, acne can last up to the age of 45. In the case of men, the occurrence of it starts to fall once they hit the age of 30. Though sometimes it has been observed that it has grown into the body of a 50-year-old man, but the instances are very few.
payday loan no credit check canada What To Do When You Get it?
Big red pimples that refuse to go away, definitely requires a visit to a skin specialist. Remember to check the specialization and the reputation of the doctor before fixing an appointment. If you are not aware of a good one, collect references from friends and relatives. There are several ways to treat acne. Below are some of the helpful options to deal with it:
- Clean the skin daily with water and soap
- Prevent the growth of blackheads/whiteheads
- Keep your skin oil free as much as possible
- Consume less of oily and spicy food
- Don’t ever try to break down a pimple
- You can use over-the-counter medicine if required
- Most importantly, don’t lose hope and don’t hide because of this skin disease
But before going to the skin specialist which can be expensive, try out a home remedy that has worked like magic for ages.
http://cfpaldomoro.it/?m=fast-payday-loans%2C-inc. Baking Soda for Your Acne:
Baking soda is amphoteric in nature. It means that baking soda can either as a base or as an acid, wherever necessary. Now how this can come handy with your acne?
Well, with the rise in acne, the natural pH level of your skin gets altered, which is a prime reason for the growth in more acne. Baking soda removes excess oil from the skin and keeps it dry. By burning out the blackheads and keeping the oil away from the skin, it maintains the pH balance and helps to reduce acne.
pay day loan by phone How to Use Baking Soda for Your Treatment?
Baking soda can be used easily for treating your this condition. Only a few steps are there, and once you follow them properly, you can get rid of it easily using the baking soda. Let’s look into them.
- Make a paste using two tablespoons of water and two tablespoons of baking soda.
- Mix these two ingredients until they turn into a smooth paste
- For better result, you can add a few drops of lemon juice in them
- Before applying this paste to your face, wash it with lukewarm water
- Once the washing part is over, apply the paste uniformly on your acne and let it dry for 15 minutes. Don’t keep it for more time because it can damage our skin
- After the paste gets dry, wash it with water and repeat the steps daily until you get rid of all your acne.
Skin diseases are part and parcel of daily life, and one can handle it with home remedies which make use of kitchen ingredients. A healthy diet and a regular exercise are very important for a shiny skin. Lesser visits to the doctors not only saves money but also protects the body from strong medicines and steroids.