Lemon Juice for Acne
follow site Horrid, troubled, heartbroken we get when you look at your face early in the morning, and he is there (No not your bf, sweetie)- a pimple. All you need to do it, call the savior – THE LEMON.follow site
http://hiddenacres.ca/site/?m=chase-student-loan-in-school-deferment-form Lemon juice acts an astringent, has antibacterial properties, clears blocked pores, removes excess oil and fades the acne scars. It is a rich source of vitamin C. It is also the cheapest remedy against acne in contrast to the creams that empty your pockets and bring no results to your acne problem.http://condadotravel.com/?q=commercial-banks-loans-and-advances
here Using lemon can be tricky. Here are ten simple ways to use lemon to fight acne:http://acf.ch/wp/?m=payday-loan-emergency
- Mix equal lemon juice with rose water and apply on your acne. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash dry. It will tighten the pores and slow down the eruptions of more pimples.
- Mix two spoons aloe Vera juice and half spoon of lemon in a bowl. Using cotton apply it on the entire face. Leave it the whole night. In the morning you will wake up to a new you. Instead of purchasing aloe vera from a market you can extract it from the leaf of the plant. Aloe vera is not only good for skin, but the plant itself is an air purifier in itself.
- Mix juice of half a lemon with an egg white and apply it on your face leaving the lips, eyes and the eyebrows. Keep it for thirty minutes. Wash off with cold water. This will not only keep the acne from reoccurring but will also lighten your complexion
- Squeeze juice of half lemon and mix it with clay and use it as a face mask thrice a week. Clay absorbs excess oil and lemon fades acne marks making a face looking clearer.
- Mix turmeric with few drops of lemon juice and rose water. Turmeric has healing properties. You can wash off after ten minutes. This should be done once a week if you have acne prone skin.
- Honey is a great anti-inflammatory and has antibacterial properties. Mix two spoons of honey with a spoon of lemon juice and apply it on your face in the morning. Leave it for twenty minutes. Clean with regular water. Pat dry
- Mix juice of Basil (Tulsi), Mint (Pudina) and few drops of lemon. Apply it the first thing in a morning. This will provide a cooling sensation to the redness due to acne. Wash off after 15-20 minutes.
- Mix equal quantity of lemon and curd and apply on the acne. Rub with soft hands after 15 minutes. Wash off with water.
- Squeeze out half a lemon in cucumber juice. Using a cotton ball, apply it on your face as a night serum. Sleep with it. In the morning wash your face with clean water. Repeat this process three times a week.
- Take a glass, squeeze half a lemon. Add water, sugar and talk to taste. Drink it every day. It not only cleanses you from inside but also helps to keep a skin pimple free. Real beauty comes from within. So inner cleansing is also essential